Infranet works to ensure that your privacy is protected when using our website. We have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected. Applicable laws and our practices may change over time. If we decide to update our Policy, we will post the changes on this site. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Types of Information We Collect
In providing your personal data, you consent to us using the data collected in order to meet our commitments to you and to provide you with the service you expect. We need your data for the following purposes:
• To create your personal account at infranet.mv (i.e. your name and email address).
• To validate that you are of legal age for shopping online (i.e. date of birth).
• To process your orders through our website (i.e. your name, postal address, and mode of payment).
• To send you marketing offers such as newsletters and latest Infranet affiliated events (i.e. your name and email address).
• To update and contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items (i.e. contact number, address).
• To answer your queries and to inform you of important updates (i.e. your email address).
• To notify the winners in competitions arranged online if in case you joined (i.e. your email address, name, home address and telephone number).
• To analyse your personal data to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information (i.e. name, buying habits).
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you and for as long as we are required by the Maldivian laws. After this, your personal data will be deleted. We cannot remove your data when there is a legal storage requirement, such as for taxation purposes or anything legally important held by the Maldivian Laws.
You have the right to request information about the personal data we keep about you. If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email or call us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can withdraw your consent to us using the data for marketing purposes (i.e. sending Newsletters or offers to your e-mail address) at any time. Please email us back so we can opt you out from our marketing communications list as well.
We never pass on, sell or swap your data to third parties for marketing purposes. Data that is forwarded to third parties, for example shipping agents in connection with the delivery of goods, is only used to meet Infranet commitments to you.
At Infranet we protect your data using encryption every time you are using the payment page. Bank of Maldives payment gateway is a third-party system that encrypts all information sent between customer and Infranet.
There are two types of cookies: permanent and temporary (session cookies). Permanent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 12 months. Session cookies are stored temporarily and disappear when you close your browser session. We use permanent cookies to store your choice of start page and to store your details if you select "Remember me" when you log in. We use session cookies when you use the product filtration function, to check whether you are logged in or if you put an item in your shopping bag.
You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser. For instructions on how to handle and delete cookies please look under "Help" in your browser. You can choose to disable cookies, or to receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of all our features.
We use third-party cookies to collect statistics in aggregate form in analysis tools such as Google Analytics so we can improve our services and the way we serve as a company. The cookies used are both permanent and temporary cookies (session cookies). The permanent cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 24 months.